Monday, September 26, 2005

Tomorrow's the Big Day

Um, right
Ok dad, no chickening out this time... Just think of the long term goal... walking, skipping, climbing trees... *smile*
This is an important step in keeping everything together and on course...
And besides, it's a glorious opportunity to see your favorite sister... and everyone's favorite Aunt....
How long is she staying again?? Are you gonna be ok with that?

Well at any rate, you are going to be treated by some of the brightest health care professionals on the equator, and get to take a break from me, my intrusive blog, Corky, and the rest of the world in general... Just think; no dishes, no towels on the floor, no one to cook for... Plenty of nurses to scream at, doctors to threaten, and your very own room...
Sounds good to me... and if you play your cards right, you may be working with a gorgeous physical therapist...
(hell, even my dental hygenist wore a bikini to work, the odds are in your favor)
So give it a shot... you can always sue them later, and besides, this kind of health care doesnt come by every day... I have to fight these people to get my teeth cleaned... your people gave you new eyes and are blowing more money on you than anyone I know... So why mess up that kind of legacy? Do the Bundy name proud and hit them up for another $40,000.
Well tell me how it all goes, and call me when you get out and come back around...

I was just thinking about the last time you went to the hospital... you were screaming at the nurses, throwing things, and pulling a sheet over your head every time the priest came by. You really can't buy that kind of entertainment... But this time will be different, since you will have your own room, there will be know one dying in the bed next to you or rambling on and on...
So you are moving up in the world... And I bet it was a good idea to hold off for the best doctor you could get... I know it wasnt easy and you have been waiting a long time for this. So be happy that you somehow conned them into flying you to a different island and will cover it all. Well done...
Love you.
KC

1 comment:

Sara said...

Time to change you profile!

I'm assuming this post is to you dad? Miss you!!!! Are you coming to my party?