Monday, September 26, 2005

Hey there

I am so tired...
No I wont leave you at that... Just wouldn't be thrilling enough..
My day: tigerizing the world and we got our first shipments of laptops in. This was thrilling in itself, but sadly it looked like someone must have hired Jim Carrey as the delivery man, as our precious package looked like it had been drop kicked...

I know apple has a good warranty for the first year, but this is really unacceptable. You would think when delivering 7 to 10 thousand dollars worth of merchandise, someone would be careful enough not to drop it off the truck... If anything goes wrong with these things, I swear...

I am very protective of these little things, they are so helpless and dependent. This little reflection is another reason I don't ever need children. If I freak out over a pile of plastic to this degree, I couldn't even imagine what I would do if I was permanently in charge of another life and anyone wronged them in any perceivable way... I'm already taking care of everyone I know, it's my only comfort knowing they will go home at some point.
But enough about me...

No comments: