Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Oh My God, I am so Screwed

Well today was a delightful morning... I talked to my favorite bank... The Satanist at the bank of America.... Just when I thought I was doing ok... Bam
Ok, I knew I went a little over, it happens... But this is ridiculous. I called to check on the damage, and this is an all time low!!!
I owe those people (are you ready for it? Here it comes....) $729.75 in overdraft fees... Most of them where for frivolous things, like electric and food, things I shouldn't have bought.... But my god, I couldn't believe him... I had him repeat the number a few times just for effect. And then he tells me that the fees are all irreversible, and that I should set my account to "pay non" status for a while....
Ah the bank of America, how I love thee... I don't even know where to begin... I asked him what department would be coming by to break my legs, and if he could give me a time frame, so I could clean up before they came by... Oh well, technically I can have it paid in a month, but that is not how I wanted to start my new career, I could have started putting down for a new car... And come to think of it, with Murphy's law in full swing, that will be the next to go... I should start filing for unemployment while I can still get down to their office...
I know it's my fault, I just never expected it would be this bad... I had to laugh when I heard it... Why not, no big deal, they would have to get in line with the rest of the debt collectors and wait their turn...

So is anyone going to Canada some time soon? I can help drive, I don't eat much... Ha ha

Anyways, other than that all is well... Hopefully dad is recovering nicely and ready to call any minute...
Well, if you need me I will be picking up cans on the freeway... *smile*
No big deal.

No comments: