Sunday, September 18, 2005

It Lives!!


Ok, minor redemption in the Gardner house... Cheryl successfully disassembled the VCR, and with the coaxing encouragement of a fork and chopstick... Weaned the VCR back into operation. This should put into perspective how dull our lives are. For this little event to be worthy of two posts demonstrates to me that I need to get out more... This suspicion is only supported by the overwhelmingly obvious point that people could care less and wont be commenting on this exciting, late breaking news flash. So feel free... Give me a call and an alternative to sitting at home staring off into space and eventually attempting meaningful conversations with inanimate objects... The toaster isn't speaking to me anymore, I think it is mad at me... Guess I will need a new best friend and will be taking new applications immediately.

No comments: