Saturday, September 10, 2005

Ok Dad, I went to the dance class

Yes, like I said I would (make a note, I actually did something I said I would) I packed up the troops and piled into the tepo... We arived at Gerlinger Hall at 7:20 for our 7:30 dance class... On the way in, to confsed seniors asked if we knew where the dance classes where... I thought it was a funny question, seeing as we were standing in heels an a dress, but sure maybe they thought we were trying out for a beauty pagent... come on. Anyways, we picked up on two new dances; the tango and a little bit of swing.. Cheryl learned that she was wearing the wrong shoes, so next time we will pick her up some new ones before hand.

Today will be a day of cleaning and organization... getting things back together and recovering from the swarm of guests that have finally left. Cheryl is still here but the rest have left. Autumn will be making a run down to Bandon this weekend to collect the rest of her possessions and start enhabiting her new home.

Other than that, I am finally up to benefit status at work... I am still a strange creature in that aspect with many people still wondering what I will be doing through out the year. I finally had time to spruce up my room with funny little computer things, and it is starting to look alright. I need to put some fabric down on the tagboards to complete the effect, but so far it looks a little less plain.

The computer work is going well, with many of the current teachers giving me tips and helping me master OS9, which I would avoid like the plague if givien the choice... But other than that things are going well and we will see how the week unfolds.
laters

No comments: