Saturday, September 24, 2005

My 150th Post (Things to Remember)

Alright, these may all seem like common sense, but in my world hardly common knowledge....
1. Brake fluid is important (oops) and not having any is bad...
2. Check transmission fluid while car is running and in neutral... (that might have changed things) and it's pink
3. Don't drive with no lights... Cops tend to notice these kinds of things
4. Water/oil coming out the tail pipe is bad... Who knows why...
5. Tempo's were engineered by evil people who don't want to make it remotely possible to fix anything... So don't even try

2 comments:

Liz said...

My mom used to have a Tempo and it was the first car I ever drove, so I can relate to these important lessons ;)

Miss Clare said...

Does she want another one? ; )
I would be happy to help her relive the experience...
Please... take it away.