Monday, March 24, 2008

One Down 4 to Go

So I finished the 3 hr. iWeb class...
I usually do the entire course in an hour and a half and was concerned that I wouldn't be able to take up the time effectively. Well I ended up going ten minutes over, so I guess that wasn't an issue...

I believe that was my first full length feature, and 3 hr. workshop.

For me the time flew by, and there was still plenty to cover...
It is an overwhelming amount of info for the participants to take in...

I am sure it was a little much for many of them, but we seemed to have a good time, with the usual glitches and questions arising at every turn.

Funny little thing that we did...
I was trying to show the class how to make a folder on the desktop that would contain their webpage...
No big deal, and nothing to complicated... Except:
My laptop in it's classic fashion, wouldn't let me make a folder...
It usually works out that way, so since I was on a smartboard, I just picked up a pen and drew one...
That was pretty fun, I told them to pretend...
At least I thought it was funny... Though of course that is not my main objective... But I try to have fun with the classes to wake them up once in a while.

Anyways, one down...
Tomorrow is iMovie 08, then Leopard...
Good times...

I will sleep next week.

No comments: