Sunday, March 30, 2008

By the Way, Speaking of Corky

We had an interesting conversation this afternoon regarding her upcoming comedy show...
We talked about the different topics she planned on covering during her set and reminisced about other past events that were humorous...

But the end of our conversation was the part that stood out the most to me...

I told her about how I misjudged how long it would take to install Leopard on my computer and how it took two hours to do it.
She paused for a moment and said it seemed odd.
I said well Cork, it's an operating system, it takes a while to upgrade...
She asked why I has nailing a leopard to the wall in the first place...
I said, no Corky, it's an operating system.
She said, I know it just seems like a strange thing to do...
I said, it's an operating system... You know like Windows on a PC, only it's called Leopard on a Mac.

She said, well do what you like, I don't know how it could take 2 hours to install a Leopard...
One last time... I say, it's an operating system.... For my computer...

She says, Oh, I imagined you drilling a stuffed leopard into the wall of your room,
that makes way more sense...

No comments: