Friday, March 28, 2008

No Way

I was just glancing at the weather report...
Snow, snow, snow...

After looking out the widow and being blinded by light I thought they were crazy.

Then I heard a scratching sound in the back yard and thought someone was stealing my patio furniture...
Nope, just buckets of hail bouncing off my window, then a flurry of snow, and then back to sun again.

I would go outside, but I wouldn't know what to where...

So this evening we are having a small dinner thing at the house... Autumn is gathering supplies from work and making 6 different kinds of Calzones... Should be excellent.

My only job was to redo the living room for the 40th time this month...
We are completely out of space...
The thought of entertaining even 6 people at a time definitely means half of them will be sitting on the floor.

At least there is a little floor left...
Oh well, who needs space... when I have a giant fish tank...

Which is about to explode.... Mark my words, it is going to be trouble...

It is sitting on a slightly slanted foundation and leans precariously on account...
I think it is only a mater of time till the forces of gravity interact with the 250 pounds of water I just put in it...

And twice as brilliant, I placed the thing next to all our photo albums, so I will have more to deal with than just the flood...

Anyways, I am less than motivated, but I need to empty the thing *again*...
Move it, and put some foam under to even it out, that and buy a level so I have more info...

The whole thing works, I got it all up and running...

I have to stand on the couch to work on it... it's too tall for me to reach from the ground...

So the test runs will take place this week and the move in date for new occupants is scheduled for next week...

KC

No comments: