Saturday, March 22, 2008

Apparent Deep-Seated Aggression

Apparently I have some pent up aggression, that or I should be a pro boxer...
My friends let me try out their Nintendo Wii just for kicks and we tried the boxing game out...

Don't worry, we got it on tape...

Anyways, I went on to single handedly demolish everyone in the household, even to the extent that when Josh dropped his controller by accident, I swooped in for the kill while his defenses were down... It was pretty awesome...

I think I got a little too into it, so much that I am completely sore from the game and might have hurt my back...

So this is a new found skill and if anyone wants to fight me, I would be down...

Good times...
Finally tried the Wii...

Much cheaper than therapy, and I am already thinking of all the people at work I would like to challenge... I think that would be great for team morale and really bring us closer together...

We shoud put one in the staff room!

KC

No comments: