Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Blow

So on Saturday evening... At around 10:30...
Autumn, Steve, and I wander over to the Wow Hall, weaving the wrong way down one way streets on our bicycles with no lights. And in the usual fashion, spend a large portion of our journey rehearsing our reactions in preparation for the inevitable moment when we get pulled over...
Autumn had it down...
"What? My Lights are out?? No... I can't believe it. It's a new bike... Well not a new bike, but it's new to me"
She used almost the exact same lines over the past few weeks when she got flagged down in her new sweet ride.

So the Blow...
Is a, how shall we say this... a ladies band...
Like a crowd full of girls holding hands.
I had no idea.
But that is the way it goes...
So we walk in the door, at around 10:45,
Sorry... The Phone rang...

Anyways, we get in the place... and as we find our spots, we hear her call out, "Ok, one more song"
We look at each other in disbelief.
You have to be kidding me.

But it was all good, as apparently she only has one album and we heard all of our favorite songs anyway...
She spent half of the show talking to a water bottle anyway, so I am not sure how much we missed,
though I heard it was a great show from some of our friends that made it the whole way through.

New Song on Repeat:
I kissed a girl

No comments: