Saturday, January 26, 2008

Two Minutes of Nothing



This is just two minutes of nothing to test out the whole video on a blog thing. I blame Autumn. She asked me how to do it and 2 hrs. later this is all I have to show for those lost hours of my life. Just a two minute clip of us staring off into space... And then me forgetting the words to some song... Very deep. I could say it was a test of friendship, or perhaps an interview to see what it would be like to spend time with me. You would have to be alright with large gaps in time. Moments that run into the next where nothing in particular is going on.

But believe me, you are lucky, I had a 3 minute clip of me brushing my hair that I could have put up here... So yeah, it could be worse.... And me dancing was a fiasco as well... And that 5 minute conversation Audi and I had on the pros and cons of different super powers was a gem of a film as well...

So count your self lucky...
Soon I will probably just be on here doing Karaoke when ever I can break away...

Good times, back to work and off to bed...

No comments: