Friday, January 25, 2008

So every now and again one will be confronted with new information that forces them to re-evaluate the preconceived notions they have had about a person and what they stand for. Today was one of those days. I was able to fill in a few of the gaps on a couple people I know and do a complete switch on how I perceived them. It was a good thing. I was able to see even more of the good in someone I had not appreciated enough and with that same motion put another person a few pegs down in my eyes. It was wonderful to see someone more accurately represented and let all the misinformation be set aside. I can't really say that my whole perception is changed, just a few more details are put to light and I can see more of the person behind the image and see what goes on behind the scenes. The other person, who I had more respect for till now, seemed a little less perfect and more human, capable of error, selfishness, disregard for others, and putting their agenda before the feelings of others. And that was a good revelation too. I don't spend much time with this person, though I had always thought highly of them. It's good to know a little more of the history there not to make the same mistakes as others and to keep those thoughts in mind.

Other than that, an enjoyable day, spent running around the building putting out fires and making purchases.
We did a lot, and I still have so much more to do.
I just went out and got a scanner for my show tomorrow. I don't even know if it works yet.
I am just doing my thing... Trying to make it all work out.
So I am sure it will be a long night, and a morning fill with meeting lots of parents and such...

Go team, go.

1 comment:

Surendra Patel said...

hello this is surendra patel from india. nice work on your blog. i am a student of direction and working on some projects also. i came to know about your blog by my blog.