Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Thank God I got Paid Today


Pickles and Zuchini Sandwiches
Originally uploaded by Miss Clare.

Have any of you ever had a Pickle and Zuchini sandwhich? Of course not... why the hell would you? Why would anyone of there own free will subject themselves to this kind of torture... I'll tell you why; there was a 99cent sale at albertson's and at the time, it was looking pretty good... And let me tell you, if you put enough sauce on it, it is almost edible... Hell, I have seen people in my house have three a day...
But thankfully, no more bizzare meals for me... I will be back to eating Honey Bunches of Oats for every meal of the day.

2 comments:

Mr. Burns said...

Pickle and zuchini sandwiches? Throw a little MSG on them and we'll talk.

Miss Clare said...

Ah yes, MSG, the corner stone of any nutritious meal. Come by any time and I will make one up for you...