Sunday, August 14, 2005

Jeremy's Birthday


Jeremy's Birthday
Originally uploaded by Miss Clare.

Hey there... This is Jeremy, he is 29 I think, though I may be off by a few years... it was hard to count all those candles in the dark. At any rate Jeremy's birthday went down in style... We took over a georgeous piece of property overlooking the Sixes River, near Edison Creek... Totally stunning scenery, there was green for miles, and the river was like 5 feet away.
Jeremy invited his family as well as an African Drumming instructor he worked with... needless to say, there were like 30 drums going all night long... Jeremy's mom made the best potato salad I have ever had in my life...
That was histerical all by itself as we would be talking about it all night long,,, A group of about for of us took down Autumn in full force once we discovered her secret stash of potato salad... so that was intertaining as well...
So we had a great time, except for the fact that the someone forgot to turn off the elecric fences and inadvertently dropped quite a few quests... Jeeremy gets the points for making that discovery... The birthday boy proudly walks to the wire, announcing to all, have no fear, it's not live.... (we've all seen this movie before, I dont need to tell you what happens next(
But I sure and glad he was such a great host, putting himself first and electricuting himself just to make sure we stay safe... that's a real friend...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and I thought you were out looking for a job....good to have friends on the southern Oregon coast....

Miss Clare said...

Hey there... Anonymous my ass, I dont have that many friends... you gotta be someone I know... My bet is Sara, or Dad... Anyways, thanks for stopping by...