Friday, August 05, 2005

Cheryl Got Her License

Hey, she finally got it... Good for her... 2 hours at the DMV, like $65 dollars later.... and the world should be cautioned to stay of the sidewalks for the next few weeks... She is doing pretty well, car is still running... Speaking of cars, it was pretty funny, on the way back to the house on the freeway, we passed a car just like ours... I was like, "look, it's our car.." just then the engine died in the middle of traffic... Cheryl joked that it was just like our car... very dependable... anyways, we left that think blinking in the dust, trying to push his Tempo through the intersection.

2 comments:

Sara said...

"our" car?

Miss Clare said...

Very good observation... My car... My, nobody is touching it, car...
I always refer to everything in the form of the collective "we"... I just like to keep everyone involved... But ya know what I mean.