Monday, August 22, 2005

Monday

Alright, so it's the 22nd of August and I am still looking for a good job. Apps are in, waiting for my call and anything in between. On the brighter side I just got a new digital Camera... Wooo Whooo... Better than the last and free. My friend Lou came to town the other night and said I could have it. So we are having a great time. We made sushi with shrimp and checked out his new house for the fall. Its only a few blocks down and seems like a pretty sweet place to live. Nice hardwood floors, fireplace, giant back yard and such. So that should be cool. I guess I will be settling down here for a few more years, at least as long as Autumn is in school up here... And in other news, Kristy from bandon will be up for the day on Wednesday, and Corky should be rolling through town on her West Coast Tour. I doubt I will see her much, but it would be great if she stopped by and remembered to bring her *IPOD* so I can update it and such... So Corky and Dad, if you see this before you leave, remember to bring it if you can find it...
other than that, expect awsome pictures real soon... *Smile*

No comments: