Sunday, September 14, 2008

Blackie is Gone

Kinda fitting, that the fish I bought for Autumn would leave us just as she passed out the door... But sadly who knows how long it has been lying at the bottom of it's gravel lined apartment, like Elvis, waiting to be discovered... Blackie liked that castle... it was the only place he could fit in to avoid the torments of our high powered filter's swirling and the taunting of Goldie...
Yes, I know such creative names... I really went all out...
Actually their names are Lenny and George... and in perfect line with the story, the big guy bit the dust.
Anyways... I will try a little harder to keep the others around a little longer...

The Following posts further demonstrate that this was long in the making and that I am far to narotic to care for other living things... That reminds me that my plants are all dying... great....

It's Only Been a Few Hours
Autumn's New Fish
Blackie is Dying
Probable Cause of Death

No comments: