Monday, February 08, 2010

Getting Control

I wander into my house after a long Monday and take a moment to survey the scene and assess what should be done first...
After squishing the latest cluster of ants that have wandered into my pristine kitchen, I settle on the dishes...
Scrubbing my way through the daily accumulation of coffee cups and bowls, pondering what to make for dinner.
The living room is the first thing I see when I walk through the door, and always takes a little time to get used to...
the dying plant on the coffee table, piles of things, and then the green fish tank...
Always the fish tank...
So I will focus on the small things I can control and take them all on one at a time...
Dishes: Check
Dinner: Next...
Yumm Bowls Again...
Off to make the lie come true.

I was just thinking that we are long overdue for some cookies...
Hopefully that will find it's way into the schedule to help boost spirits in this long week of schedules, retakes, and testing.

1 comment:

Mr. Burns said...

Don't you mean Yuck bowls?