Saturday, March 28, 2009

Epic Banana Bread

KC's Bananna Bread

Oh yeah, still baking...
Thinking of who to give this next round out to...
Tell me if you want it...

9:00 at night and I am just done mixing the first round of ingredients...
Three bowls in action and a ransacked kitchen...
Only to realize I am two ingredients shy of my goal and left with no car keys...

No problem, there is a stack of bicycles in my kitchen... how convenient.

So I set out on my mission, only a few blocks from the store, when half way there I realize why I haven't ridden my bike in a while... the flat tires are not as helpful as I would have guessed...

So on a two block trek I am standing up with each rotation, fighting friction and my own weight to push myself along...
Pandora isn't helping, with it's latest burst of e-tard trans music blasting in my ears..
I didn't sign up for this...
Doesn't matter anyway, the wind was so strong my ear buds were doing all they could do not to fall out every ten feet.

Finally at the store, taking care to lock up my precious bike, and laughing at the thought of some one stealing my flat tired vehicle... the joke would have been on them and I would have appreciated the walk.... being less strenuous than my current option.

Albertson's came through in true style, having everything I could imagine for less than three dollars, including bread pans...
I would never have guessed I would be buying my latest baking gear in a grocery store, but we will see how it pans out...
(pun intended)

So baking away, we will see how it comes out...
But in the worst case scenario, I have a new recipe to put in my list of accomplishments and a new gift for my waiting trash can... which is where the last episode ended up...
Not on account of any wrong doing on my part, just a lack of people to share my creations with...

No comments: