Monday, March 16, 2009

Best Neighbors Ever

I end up doing quite a few posts on the people who live in our complex, and generally my observations are less than favorable... But today I really lucked out.
I was wandering back from a two hour workshop on digital communication tools, and feeling a bit on the grumpy side from the long day and not having had dinner yet...
Just as I get out of the car I am overwhelmed with the amazing fragrance of Carne Asada coming from the apartment next door.
It was just torturous to walk past, it really smelt so good.
Moments later, Roberto and his wife are flagging me down and inviting me into their home.
Wow... really... that was so good...
And just what I needed.
I hope I can return the favor and get some cookies going for them.
Good times.

No comments: