Thursday, November 26, 2009

The list is pretty much complete

Sipping Spuds with a Spoon

The only thing that was left on my list of items to acquire was a vita mix blender.
I haven't named it yet, but it is sitting in my kitchen, waiting to obliterate what ever I feed it.
Maybe I'll call it Seymour...

Day three...
My teeth, or at least the holes where they used to be, hurt.
I was doing good for the first few days, not needing anything to get along, but over the last day or so I have finally started to notice the throbbing and am looking forward to the end of it.

I got to keep two of my molars, which I know sounds odd... But that was just the last thing the nurse asked...I thought well if I am going to have a $2,000 procedure, I might as well have a keepsake...
So I said I would take the bottom ones.

I handed the bag to Autumn when I came home, she freaked out slightly and dropped the bag onto the floor.
I was worried they would break, but so far so good, they are hanging in there...

I suppose they will probably go in the curio cabinet, seeing as the coffee table might not be the best place for them...

Thanksgiving should be an interesting one for me...
I just want to sleep, sip smoothies, and watch movies... And I feel I have earned that privilege. It hurts to talk, so why would I want to socialize. I have plenty of potatoes around the house... So that is my plan.

No comments: