Thursday, January 22, 2009

Great Practice

It's six o'clock in the morning and we are all wide awake.
This morning in the dead of sleep, just before my alarm was set to go off I wake to a large crash that sounded like a combination of metal and glass... In a dead bolt I dive out of bed, run down stairs and am chanting the whole way down, "don't be the fish tank."
Soon Autumn and I are standing face to face downstairs, her in a purple towel and me with all of my clothes on backwards.
it was loud enough to get the both of us moving fast.

Just a practice run, if it had been a real emergency I was glad to know we were both quick to respond.
After doing a quick inspection it seems like we might be in the clear, hopefully it was next door.

I thought one of our cabinets gave out...
Good times...

No comments: