Sunday, January 18, 2009

Day at the Beach

2009-01-18 14-03-08
So here we have a great example of fine judgment...
I am standing on a rock, taking photos of the waves...
When the tide comes in and leaves me stranded...
I look down and think to my self, gee it sure is a good thing I am up here on this rock so the water doesn't get me...
That was a short lived dream, as soon the next set came and washed over my shoes...
Leaving me standing in the middle of the latest wash of waves, clutching my camera and waiting for them to go back out.

Later, after returning to the shore with my new squishy shoes, a man that watched it all go down asked how the mermaid pictures came out...

Good times, and at least I didn't drop anything, like the three cameras, one in hand and two in the pockets.

No comments: