Thursday, August 09, 2007

Life in a Lemon






Yes, now that I have a masters in Education doors of opportunity are flying open in each direction...

So what am I doing this week? Working in a fiberglass lemon... That makes sense...

I cant wait to hang my degree on the peel and stand proudly beside the rest of the successful high school drop outs, covering myself in simple syrup and citric acid... I intertained ideas of throwing it all away and becoming a bar tender, so maybe this experience will inspire me to achieve my true passion of working as a beverage dispenser...

The whole thing is right up my alley... Dressed in bland cloth up to my ears and down to my ankles.... Wooden shoes and hundred degree haze... Standing cheek to cheek with my most talented friends...

Feel free to come by and crytalize this experience...
Take a picture, you will treasure it when I am on the cover of some prestigious magazine...
By the way spell check has failed me again, this is a tribute to Safari as the best browser ever... nothing works and everything else has so many holes in it I am afraid to turn it on...

No comments: