Sunday, August 19, 2007

Has This Happened to You? Hands?

So I am teaching a three hour class to teachers and administrators at 8:30 after a long night of squeezing lemonaid and trying my best to be engaging and intertaining during my training... I get through the basic introductions to the new application and begin to explain how to add a new page to your website...

I explain that the first thing you will need to do after naming your site and creating your first page is to give it a title...
So I start to demonstrate the simple act of creating a name...
I write, "My New Titles"
Only, I am a little tired and forget the "le"

Half the class doesnt seem to notice... But the rest are quite amused by my interesting spelling error...
I look to the class, with my hands on my hips and say...
"See, you can have a page on just about anything"

And these are all mine....

Good times... No more late nights at the lemon, and a little more coffee before the school year....
Nice.

No comments: