Thursday, July 07, 2005

Hot Chicks and a Puppy


Hot Chicks and a Puppy
Originally uploaded by Miss Clare.

Ok, false alarm, no hot chicks in sight. I was walking out of the dollar store when I happen to notice this man had a puppy in his pocket. For once this wasnt a bad pick up line, he actually did have a puppy in his pocket. So seizing another Kodac momment was a natural next move. He said that T-Dawg was the mellow one and could hang out with people, and that Otis was the wild one... hence the pocket. It seemed pretty neat to me and the little one didnt seem to mind.



This little event reminded me of a comedy skit my sister sent me... the background story on this was that corky had mistakenly bought like 10 pairs of underwear that were the wrong size... so she says she's mailing them out. She also mentions that she just got Limewire and inquired if I would like a CD. Of course I am always up for new music, and she asked me what kind... I said, hell I don't know, underwear music. So 2 weeks later, I receive a large envelope, wich I proudly open in the middle of class, to find 10 pairs of underwear from hawaii and an underwear compelation soundtrack.


It was funny as hell, every song was about underwear!! And the last track was a comedian doing a skit that touched on bums and thier underwear... talking about how some people scream "get a job" at homeless people" he went on to mention that perhaps thier resume's weren't up to date, and that McDonald's probably has an underwear inside the pasnt policy...

He went on to rant about drug commercials. I often wonder about them as well... I mean you really cant figure out what they are selling from the commercial....
Commercial: "Do you get tired? Do you forget things?"
Veiwers: "Holy #$%^, I have this, write this down"
Veiwers: "Wow, this desease comes with a hot chick and a puppy...how do I get that?"

No comments: