Sunday, July 17, 2005

Day Something or Other, I already forgot, but I still have a job

Yes, with the attention span of a small gnat, it's hard for anyone to expect me to keep track of the month, date, and time, let alone the number of days and hours that I have spent slaving away at the fuzzy factory. I dont care what day it is... all I know is that in stead of the boot camp starting at 7 the powers that be have moved the routine to 6... on account of Eugene's beautiful 94 degree heat and the lack of air circulation in the building. It makes sense, that at some point well will begin dropping like flies from heat exaustion and that production speed will decrease.... That means less money for Wallmart and we cant have that. So this week and from now on I will be getting my dose of aspestos like fuzz an extra hour early.

Other than that, I went to see Beck yesterday... Muuuu waaaa haaa haa. It was pretty sweet. I ran into alot of friends and past coworkers from Chavez. I am always leary of running into teachers at concerts and the fair... dont want them to think I'm too crazy or anything... But what ever. So I went up with Autumn and Cassandra... hung out with all her little friends from Borders, and had a pretty good time. After that we went to a Borders' employee reunion at a bar downtown and heard Cass' friend Chad play with his band, that I cant recall the name of. It was all pretty sweet... Then off to bed by two just in time to get up and get back on the freeway in the morning... So that was my weekend....

Laters

No comments: