Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Day Five and Um....

Well I guess I spoke a little too soon and stayed up a little too late last night... It happens. I woke up 30 minutes late... and since I am just a worker bee that can be replaced in a second, I have a feeling my temp agent isnt going to call me back. I am torn on wether I should have just gone in and bypassed the politics, but hey... I can pay this month's bills and start back at the fish factory. Or maybe she will call me after lunch... whichever... And if I get canned this early in the week that frees me up to go to the fair today... and I had a lot to do around the house, so maybe I needed this week off... We will see what we will see... maybe she'll call... ha right, I wont hold my breath... Well good times.

4 comments:

Mr. Burns said...

Granted, it was a steady paycheck, but there has to be a classroom out there without a teacher.

Miss Clare said...

Thanks for the thought... the really crap part was that I wasnt fired I was supposed to go in, but my temp agent screwed me over. She thought I was a different Kelly and that I was still looking for a job... she thought I was calling to check on my aplications, and that I wasnt working. So by telling me to stay home like a dumb ass she got me fired for no reason... I am not happy... It gets worse but I dont want to think about it. I am having a hard day. I need a hug. *smile*
Anyways I should get by.

Mr. Burns said...

Hmmm... How to give a hug over the internet... Tell you what. How about an IOU?

IOU: One hug, to be redeemed at any time.
(IOU not redeemable in combination with any other offers or used as legal tender in the following states: OR, CA, AK, ME, MN, LA, or TX.)

Miss Clare said...

Cant be used as legal tender??? Well how much would a hug be worth in say Washington or Hawaii... would a get more in another state, do you think there would be a market on Ebay? I need the money... j/k
Yes, the next time I see you I will collect my hug. Thanks
(by the way, can you say all the fine print stuff really fast under your breath like they do on the radio?) that would be fun... If so we should put an audioblogg disclaimer on the site... fun fun