Wednesday, May 25, 2005

You Fill in The Blanks


Bears at play
Originally uploaded by seanexmachina.

What are these guys doing? Practicing for the next Matrix film, fighting over the last Twinkee, or getting ready for the next American Band Stand... You decide... Your task is to create a possible conversation that these two could be going through in context to the picture...
Example:
B1: Hey, have you seen my roll of Charmin Ultra?
B2: Charmin Ultra, what Charmin Ultra? I don't know what you're talking about... why would you think I had that?
B1: What's that in your hand there?
B2: Oh, uh, just a small family of squirels, that's all...
B1: You lie! You stole my toilet paper, I know it, it's right there!!!
B2: You'll never take me alive, coper...

You get the idea, be creative...
It's like a photograhpic Mad Lib.

9 comments:

Sara said...

Right Bear: Hey, let's get together tonight to finish our capstone papers.

Left Bear: Funk that. I'm outta here.

Getting much done, KC?

Miss Clare said...

Well I had a flat tire, that set me back, but I am ready to work, so if you have any openings give me a call at the house, cant find the phone, think its in the car.

Mr. Burns said...

B1: Is the Pope really catholic?
B2: Do bears crap in the woods?
B1: I don't.
B2: You Lie! We must kung fu fight!

You can clearly see why I don't write movie scripts for Hollywood producers.

Miss Clare said...

Dont worry Evan, someone would probably buy your script, I am shocked at the shit that gets produced these days... I mean it takes a certain amount of skills to find the perfect ballance of horrible acting and writing to create some of the latest masterpieces that have hit the screen. It is starting to remind me of the "Producers".... So you have just as much talent as the rest of them, give it a shot, you could make it big.

Miss Clare said...

It kind of looks like the one on the left is doing a gangster stance and the other one is trying to rap... you never know, those bears are crafty...

Mr. Burns said...

I don't know. The one on the right might be pullin' out his nine to buss' a cap in the other one's ass.

Miss Clare said...

Good call, reminds me of the Dancing P-diddy's. It was a bad stunt on Jenifer Lopex on Conan or something... There were like 20 Dancing P-Diddy's decked out in platinum, and waving pistols... We should do a creative version with photoshop and repost it...

Mr. Burns said...

sweet.

Miss Clare said...

Thanks for that deep and intricate comment... I will find a pen and write that down.