Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I Was a Strange Kid


KC
Originally uploaded by Miss Clare.

I think that if the role for the girl in the Exorsist hadn't been taken by that cute little blonde kid, I would have been thier second choice. Dad told us that we were royalty when we were kids, so during the whole year of first grade I had a cultish following of little wana-be princesses that would do whatever I told them... Strange, but interesting...

By the way, does anyone else have any funny pictures of themselves as kids that they can post? I would be interested in seeing what everyone was like when they were little... Thanks

3 comments:

Mr. Burns said...

Hell, I've got funny pictures of when I was an adult. . . which I still am. I think.

I'll have to do some digging and scanning; find some priceless pieces of childhood dorkiness.

For funny pictures of me as a grown-up, go to
http://www.evansucks.com

Mr. Burns said...

Ouch Sara, ouch. Those would be fightin' words if they weren't so very true.

Miss Clare said...

You said you were gonna put some kiddy pics up, but so far I'm see'n the floating glowstick nuddie pics... So put some really old ones up, I wanna see you as a chillin'.
Laters