Sunday, April 10, 2005

Thank God For Neighbors

Dude, I am so afraid of spiders... Sure I act tough around everything else...
You're eye is bugging out of your head or cut off a finger and I have no problem calmly taking you to the ER, but put a six-legged, tiny little spider in front of me and I freak out. I just went in my bathroom and there was this little creature, probably a Hobo Spider knowing my luck and it was crawling into my pile of cloths on the bathroom floor... So first I freak out, get a glass and attempt to capture the thing. But of course as soon as I get within 6 inches of it, it moves, I scream, and go running out of the room.

After a motivating, stop being such a scared bitch speach from my roomie on the phone I decided to take matters into my own hands and find the first man in sight to remedy the situation. I was in luck, there was a random guy walking out of the laundry room, score. I asked him two simple questions: Are you afraid of spiders? Are you afraid of laundry? And set him on a crocodile hunter style mission. God, that was fun... Mission complete, one down, two million to go, where ever they are. I just hope they haven't told there friends and aren't planning a retaliation strike in my honor.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Your blog is looking good, KC!

Miss Clare said...

Why thank you Sara, I did it all for you... Hope you like it... I wanted to know how to put a comment on the bottom of my blog, like on yours... yours says, "thanks for visiting the world according to sara, leave me a comment so I will know you were here" I'm sure it's something simple, I just dont know where to type it in.

Sara said...

You do it in the template, but I'm not sure if I can describe it without just showing you in person. Come into the lab between 12 and 5 on a Tuesday or Thursday. Let me know when you're coming so I can make sure I'm not busy.