Saturday, April 09, 2005

Disco Stu

When I was working out my outfit for last night with my roomie, I looked to the Simpsons for inspiration... I had nothing to wear and 2 hours later, at eleven, I just gave up. The highlight of my evening was definately when the door was answered by a naked girl in a towel. That had to be a nice surprise. Never underestimate the power of women in scarce clothing. ha

Anyways, today I am just chilling, watching Pulp Fiction and doing anything to distract me from my work. Gotta love that capstone project, can't wait. anyways... that's about it.

Does anyone know a good place to get a crappy Ford Tempo worked on... besides a new engine, 4 new motor mounts, brakes, door sealants, stereo, and power stearing pump, I need to get a new starter... So if any one knows anyone good and cheap who has a first and last name preferably I would be thrilled. (The last guy that worked on my car was named "D", I should have known, and he ended up stealing my tempo for a month, racking up 150 miles, for testing purposes only I'm sure, charging me $600, and stealing my other car, he is still at large so buyer beware) anyways, I dont want to get screwed again and I just want to make it for another 2 months...
So new starter, any ideas, fill me in.

No comments: