Thursday, October 08, 2009

Sorry for my Absence...

I think I have been out of the routine of communicating regularly on account of my new setup at home and my recent habit of leaving my laptop at school... Having it stay in the classroom saves me time in setting up my classes and also ensures that I will not inadvertently leave it behind and be unprepared...
Everything I do with my students is on it, and due to my new early schedule I save time by leaving it be...
I have no shortage of equipment at home, by any means, it is just that having the main computer in the living room does not lend itself to the quiet contemplative surrounding that is required for uninterrupted thoughts and sharing ideas...
I have had many ideas that I wanted to share lately, but I seem to have been torn away each time with my ongoing activities...

As of late the updates are as follows...
Everyone is falling prey to the plague... Teachers are undergoing the scientific transformation that is the fall season, and with it are catching the flu and what ever else their children decide to share with them...
We have at least five staff members out of the building and may see more soon...

Remind me to go into more detail on: When Rats Attack, the bat whisperer, karaoke parties, the apple visit, and walk and bike to school day with the mayor...

No comments: