Saturday, November 08, 2008

Creative Ingenuity in Cooking

So more on the topic...
I wander downstairs this morning, to confirm that my house guests are indeed gone, to find a bag of trash leaking all over my kitchen floor, oozing it's contents and spreading the joy that comes with the scent of rotting garbage. Lovely...

With that disaster contained and after thoroughly scrubbing my floors on hands and knees well before 8:00 I feel very productive.

Moving on to the next mission I start foraging for food... 3 eggs and 2 slices of bread is about all that is left...
Aside from the plethora of frozen burritos that I rely on for every meal of the day...
Meanwhile I start up a pot of coffee, knowing full well that there is nothing to cut it with...
I had thought of breaking down and taking on the miny mission to get rations... but sunk back in the couch and thought,
what would McGyver do?

That's right, McGyver would take advantage of the abundant supply of ice cream in stark contrast to the overall absence of food in this house...

So Tin Roof Sundae Lattes it is...

That was my little victory for the day.

And I just received my new mic from woot, I don't know what it is called, or what I will do with it, but that in no way limits my enthusiasm for a new toy. And I am extra excited cause there is a little check box on the front of the package that says, "Looks Damn Cool" cant beat that.

No comments: