Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I hate my car...


Winter
Originally uploaded by Miss Clare.

This week I am getting ready to drive to Portland... Autumn is packing up to go home... Right before I leave she asks me to take her to Albertson's to get more boxes... no problem, I get home ten minutes later, hop in the car and ggggghhhhggghhhrrrrlll (that's the spectacular noise I hear) it's totally dead... Autumn was about to hit the bars one last time, and I start winning for her. Yeah, so I drove her little tacker up there... The fumes of burnt oil and gas the whole way. Great.

So I hitch hike to the grad with Autumn... begging her to stay a few more days... (Come on Autumn, you wanted to go to dinner, Walmart, and everywhere else in town... come on..)

So she takes off, and we get the car to the shop, good times... $260 later we are back on the road again... only to have the damn thing die again... So my favorite maintenance man shows up with some tools, says I have bettery issues and to come by at 4... I cant wait. Anyways, at least the damn thing is semifunctional at the moment... Sadly my favorite parolee mechanic is unavailable at the moment, so I actually had to pay for it... Oh well, as soon as he gets out I'll get him back over here... I am sure the neighbors love to see this old man, decked out from head to toe with sculls and crosses crawling under my car and pooring chemicals allover the parking lot. Well at least I think it's funny...

Other than that, I got to hold a python yesterday... Ran into my friend Ken from the fish factory... And he let me hang a couple pythons around my neck, should have brought the camera, but I can go back later... Anyways the funny thing about that was that a few days earlier there was a shady guy from Springtuckey that came in with his girlfriend. He was trying to showoff and asked to hold the big one... Ken was like, I dont know, she's not feeling very well, we probablly should take her out.... And the guy was like, I know all about snakes let me have it....
Next thing the snake took a massive bite out of the guys arm. (note: these snakes have teeth that point into the mouth) so the guy pulls away and looses a huge chunk of flesh in the process... He ended up running out of the pet store bleeding and crying like a little girl. (Not that I could blame him, if I got part of my arm removed by a giant python I think I would have done the same)

But hey, that goes to show you how bright people can be...
Laters

2 comments:

Sara said...

Oh, the trials and tribulations of your car. Hey, call me...we're all going to Florence for Ron's and Patrick's birthdays on Saturday after I move out of my apartment. You're welcome to do both (move and party!).

Miss Clare said...

So where are you living at the moment? I thought you moved out of the apartment...
And yes, I have the car from hell, but with a little help from the people that care about me I am still moving... Thank God. I would have a very hard time getting a job and putting everything back together without good old Squishy...

Well I will see you later Sara, come by real soon.