Tuesday, August 26, 2008

670 Good Times

So the room is slowly coming together...
New techie is on hand and soon to be working hard...
New images are in development stage and almost ready for deployment...
Not enough hours in the day to get this ship running...
And last on my list but first on my mind is that I haven't created the courses that are going to start on Wednesday, and on top of that the night time hours that I usually reserve for eating and working have been set aside for setting up everyone else's schools.
So that should be fun as well... Hopefully I will just fall down and they will give me the day off, which I would rather just spend working anyway...

So that is where we are at, and tomorrow is all meetings so I won't have much of a chance to get stuff going there either...
But sooner or later it will all come together...

Good times.

No comments: