Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Thanks Josh


I loose my phone as usual...
I see a call in my email...
It's Josh...
The butchered interpretation my answering service has jotted down leaves me wondering as usual.

The last text it wrote down for me was something... pregnant.... something....
I call my friend up to see what the message was all about to find that no, she was just inviting us to a movie and my phone is on crack...

So Autumn is casually sitting on the floor binding her latest gift with string and glue, and glances at her phone.

As she does this, I inform her it will be ringing any moment and that it is for me...
Like clockwork, the phone rings and the perplexed Autumn reluctantly passes it on to me.
Still starring at the uncanny scenario.

Moments later...
Josh is standing in our living room with a coffee and Creme Brulee...

Absolutely perfect timing.
Everything I ever wanted.

Thanks....

Still looking for the phone, but it is probably still on silent from the meetings and under my desk.

No comments: