Sunday, February 03, 2008

Not My Calling

So after being inspired by an overzealous bus boy at a local bar, I decided I could cut down on time and increase my efficiency in cleaning by carrying 8 glasses and 2 coffee cups at one time to the kitchen. It was a flawless plan, and must have been an impressive display... But my glorious accomplishment was short lived when once again gravity came in to mess with me.

So needless to say, I made it to my destination, gently placed my glorious stack of cups proudly on the counter, and promptly watched the swaying mass topple onto the counter with an explosion of glass in every direction. I smiled and walked away... An act like that is hard to follow...

Thankfully I have the container situation under control, and planned for the inevitable replacements I would need... So we are not drinking out of mason jars just yet, but another crystal clear example of my domestic deficiencies has been duly noted.

No comments: