Saturday, August 05, 2006

Roselet Tart


Roselet Tart
Originally uploaded by Miss Clare.

If Martha Stewart had disclosed that the prep time for this dish would be in excess of 5 hours, I would have told her to take a hike! But no, it seemed like a simple enough dessert to attempt.... Just fold the nectarines into a rose, and gently transfer them to the tartlet that you already baked for an hour... Not mentioning the psychotic level of perfection required in the slicing. I ended up rejecting many slices because they were thicker in width than my hair. Yeah, I stood over that pie for hours... hands shaking, and rocking back and forth...Anyways, this is the latest, and longest creation in the making, I will keep you posted on the next one...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! amazing! I'd have wandered off in search of simpler pursuits one nectarine into the thing. Your mama would be so proud of you.