Sunday, October 09, 2005

Week in Review

I can't believe it took me this long to make a new post....
I guess I have been busy. I am down the street baking pies and knitting scarves... Sorry to be so bad about getting back to everyone... In the last week I baked like 4 pies, knitted two or three scarves, still working on the next one and managed to give myself a chemical burn on my nose... Well done I know, who knew that peppermint and peroxide would create such a toxic chemical reaction. I knew immediately what I had done... God that hurt. It was a slow motion act that I immediately regretted... But oh well... After the burning stopped and my poor nose got done peeling it was fine... But that was fun, let me tell you...
In other news the ladies next door just had puppies... They have about ten baby shitsu puppies that are a few hours old... Very cute... And other than that, we managed to flood the laundry room and recreate New Orleans in the back of the house... Well done in deed...
And dad has finished with his surgery, well on his way to recovery with a fine staff and beautiful ladies to give him sponge baths when ever he wants... I don't know if he will want to come home... Doctor death should be at the house by now and we will see how that turns out... But in all I have been a very negligent daughter, being consumed with work and all my recreational activities.... I should call more... I am not being good...
And in the working world, we have, (scratch that, no we involved) I have finished cloning the laptops and getting the lab up and running. We are at a standstill with the SRI software, since we don't have the power to run it and haven't got the capabilities to make a server out of my anemic machine... The staff and two of my laptops are still AWAL and I am hoping the duo have not left the state... Other than that I am doing well Tigerizing the building on computer at a time and troubleshooting the aftermath which usually messes up all the printing preferences and drivers. There are some new questions arising daily about the printers and the delta ports... And I have to start over from scratch on a few of them, but all in all everything is going well...
Anyways, I haven't got any pictures just yet, lots of pies, which I am sure everyone will be thrilled with and such. I opted out on the chemical burn pics... I will let everyone's creative imaginations recreate the worst case scenario... Lucky it didn't fall off... What the hell was I thinking? Oh well... Live and learn.
In other news, I just spotted Little Cassie driving a Lexus, so her mom must be in a good mood, or be completely out of her mind and my friend Serena and her new husband are going to be having a baby some time soon...
So lots of new people and puppies coming up and we will see what happens next....
Other thrilling news, I am completely exhausted and need to do laundry. Oh and Cheryl moved out too... She is living in a less than reputable house down the street. I am mildy concerned for her welfare, as she left a few important artifacts at my house and has made no attempt to reclaim them. But in hindsight considering all of the things that she undoubtedly claimed "accidentally" on the way out the door, it may make more sense for her to cut her loses and move on without them.
So many pies... So little time. I am turning into Martha Stuart... Some one should intervene or else back my attempts financially and see if we can make some money...
Laters... Love ya... I will call everyone when I finally go home.

No comments: