Monday, January 24, 2011

Hear no Evil

After weeks of packing, moving, sawing, raking, burning, and rearranging I am slowly getting settled into my new home.
One of the perks of the new neighborhood is that there is a recreation center with an indoor pool right down the street... The pool is about the same distance away from the house as the mail box is...
So after getting sworn in as a new member at the pool, Autumn and I started checking the place out...
We soon found that the usual crowd was a less than talkative bunch. At one point I was sitting in the outdoor hot tub, relaxing after a long week, only to look to my left and see an older man with both hands covering his ears, sinking low into the water as not to be disturbed by our banter... I thought it seem a little strange, till I noticed the woman on the right who had chosen a less subtle tactic by holding her breath and trying to drown herself, face down in the pool...
Perhaps we came on cult night, we will see...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.