Monday, April 02, 2007

Hey there

Weekly update (ha)
I have been working a way and just got back from my break... Dad and I had a wonderful time, seeing the whales, getting sunburned and roaming the streets of Maui.

Today I helped give a presentation on the SmartBoard to middle-high teachers... It was pretty fun, I dicected a digital frog.
Other than that I programs a Jeep today... It talks to me and will call people at random when I say "Dial"
Just imagine the potential... No longer do you need to pick fights in person, you can scream as loud as you want and enjoy the benefits of a fight in surround sound....

So that was my daily accomplishment.
That and I updated my lab, next stop all the laptops... It is about time....

So yeah, I had a nice break, savagely sunburnned my hands and little else and picked a fight with a senior citizen at Water Aerobics... I could take him, no contest....
Ok, I will breifly go into that, it's a short story...

I was headed out to the pool with dad for the daily swim... By the way, he can swim farther than I can...
Anyways, I am killing time with the water lillies in the jazzer-splash section... I wade into the pool and make my way to the croud with water-bells in hand. As I make my enterance, I pass by a historic figure flailing towards the entrance to the pool. As I come in I pass by to hear the incoherant profanities of a bitter man. I brush this off as it isnt the first time I was greeted in this manner... So I start jogging away in my little space only to be startled by a wall of water coming in my direction.

I look back to find the old man muttering like a sailer and glarring intensely in my direction... I look to my intructer and comment that I dont think he likes me much and go on my marry way...

I dont mind being attacked by seniors, I think it is funny when they become irrate and hope that someday I can extend the same curtisy to some young punk who is invading my turf.

KC

No comments: