Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Shizzzzaaam

I have free wireless again!!!!! Thank God for neighbors....
Whoooo Whooooo....
It is called "pleasework" and believe me, my sentiments exactly... Oh joy, and I was about to break down and buy it....
Yeah....
Well since I am here...
Weekly update...
Read fast food nation....I loved it.
Finished Harry Potter and have begun making copies for whole family.
Successfully got tesa testing up and running, and am enjoying little treats at work, as it is underpaid employee appreciation week.
I have been working hard down town and am learning wonderful new skills related to terminal codes and other such nerd fun stuff. I am working on the cow and it is coming along wonderfully.

What are some words for "on the ground"
I thought of "terrestrial" but what are some other options, I have to name some ARD lists and need something catchy.
Laters
Love ya
Kellyclare

No comments: