Friday, February 04, 2005

Weekly Update

Hey there, I am still working on the student teaching thing... The kids are doing good... But this last Wednesday was kinda interesting. I was getting ready to drop my kids out at recess (something that I dont usually do) and I start marching out there to find an eery fog over the playground... then it hits me.... there's no one there... (well fine, how bad could it be it's only like 30 kids, I can handel this....right) then the rest of them started comming, and they kept comming... The next class showed up and I was like, "Hey where you going... come back, no." So there I was with like 60 something kids running around, with no idea what the rules were...and no bathroom passes for the kids hopping up and down with their legs crossed. I kept screaming at the kids that were running on the blacktop, and told them to run on the bark chips, (which was back asswards) and god, pure chaos... Aparently they were all at a meeting and decided it would be fun to abandon me out there... But other than that, everything is pretty sweet... Not the first time I have been abandoned with munchkins. The most important thing to know is that they smell fear. Anyways, so that's it for my boring life. Laters

1 comment:

Sara said...

The playground is the chaotic equivalent of hell on earth.